How will chemists of the future balance competing concerns of environmental stewardship and innovative, cost-effective product development? For chemists to accept the idea that environmental quality and economic prosperity can be intertwined, the concept of the food-energy-water nexus must first be integrated into underlying thought processes. Food, Energy and Water: The Chemistry Connection provides today's scientists with the background information necessary to fully understand the inextricable link between food, energy and water and how this conceptual framework should form the basis for all contemporary research and development in chemistry in particular, and the sciences in general.
2. Mass Transport and Chemistry at the Air-Water Interface of Atmospheric Dispersoids
3. Water and energy nexus
4. Destroying pharmaceuticals in waste water with a minimum use of energy
5. Water management for hydraulic fracturing (fracking)
6. Water Management in the Area of Thermal in situ Oil Sands: Maximizing Recycle, Minimizing Waste
7. Water Scarcity: Global Challenges for Agriculture
8. Energy Resource Extraction and Water
9. Water availability and quality: Are we at the brink?
10. Foundations of water quality monitoring and assessment in United States
11. Impact of irrigation water on food
12. Edible Materials Defined As Neither Food Nor Drugs
13. Biochemical reactors for the removal of metals from mine-impacted water
14. Solar Photovoltaic Technologies
16. Water Recovery and Reuse
17. Impact of Coal Energy on Water
Utilizziamo i cookie di profilazione, anche di terze parti, per migliorare la navigazione, per fornire servizi e proporti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui. Chiudendo questo banner o proseguendo nella navigazione acconsenti all’uso dei cookie.