This volume presents leading-edge research from around the world on modern analytic methodologies in the chemistry and physics of engineering materials that have potential for applications in several disciplines of engineering and science. Contributions range from new methods to novel applications of existing methods. The collection of topics in this volume reflects the diversity of recent advances in chemistry and physics of engineering materials and provides a broad perspective that will be useful for scientists as well as for graduate students and engineers.
Topics in the book include
• methods for the quality of gas-filled polymer materials
• radiometric measurements deposits of surface water
• hydrophobic material-supported platinum catalysts
• concepts of the physical chemistry of polymers in technologies and environmental protection
• application-able radicals for the study of behavior of biological systems
• surface-modified magnetic nanoparticles for cell labeling
• sorption of industrial dyes by inorganic rocks from aqueous solutions
• various method for steel surface modification
• recent advances in fire retardant composites
• much more
This volume is also sold as part of a two-volume set. Volume 2 focuses on the limitations, properties, and models of engineering materials.
1. Chemical Modification of Syndiotactic 1,2-Polybutadiene
M. I. Abdullin et al.
2. Improving the Quality of Gas-Filled Polymer Materials Based on Polypropylene by Sonication of Their Melt During the Foaming Process
Ananiev Vladimir Vladimirovich and Sogrina Darya Alexandrovn
3. The Aqua Melafen Solutions Influences on the Parameters of the Mice's Solid Carcinoma Luis Development
A. V. Krementsova et al.
4. Anthropogeny Bed and Radiometric Measurements Deposits of Surface Water Some Coastal Areas in Valley and Ardon Sadon
Margarita E. Dzodzikova
5. Hydrosilylation on Hydrophobic Material-Supported Platinum Catalysts
Agata Wawrzynczak, Hieronim Maciejewski, and Ryszard Fiedorow
6. Some Peculiarities of Acrylate Latex Formation in Emulsifier-Free Emulsion Polymerization
N. V. Kozhevnikov, M. D. Goldfein, and N. I. Kozhevnikova
7. Concepts of the Physical Chemistry of Polymers in Technologies and Environment Protection
M. D. Goldfein and N. V. Kozhevnikov
8. Application Able Radicals for Study of Behavior of Biological Systems
M. D. Goldfein and E. G. Rozantsev
9. Local Stereochemical Microstructures Dependence of B Relaxation Process in Some Vinyl Polymers: Fundamentals and Correlations
10. Surface–Modified Magnetic Nanoparticles for Cell Labeling
Beata A. Zasonska et al.
11. Impact of Transition Metal Compounds on Fire and Heat Resistance of Rubber Blends
V. F. Kablov et al.
12. Investigation of Thermal Power Characteristics of Wood Pulp
V. Yalechko et al.
13. Relaxation Processes in the Shrinkable Polyvinylchloride Films with Tactile Marking of Shrinkable Labels
Alexander Kondratov and Alexey Benda
14. The Transport Properties of Modified Films with Cefotaxime and 4-Methyl-5-Oxymethyluracyl
T. Sh. Khakamov et al.
15. A Study on the Process of Enzymatic Degradation of Chitosan in Acetic Acid Solution in the Presence of Amikacin Sulfate
E. I. Kulish et al.
16. A Study on Carbon Black Localizing At the Interface Between Two Polymeric Phases
A. E. Zaikin, V. V. Molokin, and S. A. Bogdanova
17. Sorption of Industrial Dyes by Inorganic Rocks from Aqueous Solutions
F. F. Niyazi and A. V. Sazonova
18. Investigation of Various Method for Steel Surface Modification
Igor Novák et al.
19. Impact of Ozonation and Plasma Treatment of Unsaturated Rubbers on Their Adhesion Characteristics
V. F. Kablov et al.
20. Influence of Hydrolysis on Diffusion of Electrolytes
Ana C. F. Ribeiro et al.
21. Magnetic Nanoparticles Effect on Photoelectric Sensitivity and Photoconduction of Polymer Composites
B. M. Rumyanysev et al.
22. The New Equipment for Modernization of System of Clearing of Flue Gases
R. R. Usmanova and G. E. Zaikov
23. Recent Advances on Montmorillonite-Based Fire Retardant Composites in Polymer Matrices
Guipeng Cai and Charles A. Wilkie
24. Synthesis of O-Including Compounds by Catalytic Conversation of Olefins
G. Z. Raskildina et al.
25. The Interaction of Substituted Gem-Dichlorocyclopropanes with Alcohols and Phenols
A. N. Kazakova et al.
Alexandr A. Berlin, DSc, is Director of the N. N. Semenov Institute of Chemical Physics at the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia. He is a member of the Russian Academy of Sciences and many national and international associations. Dr. Berlin is world-renowned scientist in the field of chemical kinetics (combustion and flame), chemical physics (thermodynamics), chemistry and physics of oligomers, polymers, and composites and nanocomposites. He is a contributor to over 100 books and volumes and has written over 1000 original papers and reviews.
Roman Joswik, PhD, is Director of the Military Institute of Chemistry and Radiometry in Warsaw, Poland. He is a specialist in the field of physical chemistry, chemical physics, radiochemistry, organic chemistry, and applied chemistry. He has published several hundred original scientific papers as well as reviews in the field of radiochemistry and applied chemistry.
Vatin Nikolai Ivanovich, DSc, is Chief Scientific Editor of Magazine of Civil Engineering, and Editor of Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures. He is also a specialist in the field of chemical technology. He published several hundred scientific papers (original and review) and several volumes and books.
Utilizziamo i cookie di profilazione, anche di terze parti, per migliorare la navigazione, per fornire servizi e proporti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui. Chiudendo questo banner o proseguendo nella navigazione acconsenti all’uso dei cookie.