Preface; Ankit Saneja, Amulya K. Panda and Eric Lichtfouse
01. Nanotechnology applications for natural products delivery; Anna Rita Bilia, Vieri Piazzini and Maria Camilla Bergonzi
02. Nanotechnology-inspired bionanosystems for valorization of natural origin extracts; Ana Catarina Sousa Gonçalves, Ana Sofia Mendes Ferreita, Alberto Dias, Marisa P. Sárria and Andreia Castro Gomes
03. Nanocarriers as tools for delivery of nature derived compounds and extracts with therapeutic activity; Raja Saka and Naveen Chella
04. Nanoemulsions as optimized vehicles for essential oils; Thaís N. Barradas and K. Gyselle de Holanda e Silva
05. Lipid Nanoarchitectonics for Natural Products Delivery in Cancer Therapy; Vishal Chaudhari, Prakash Kishore Hazam and Subham Banerjee
06. Inorganic particles for delivering natural products; Jairam Meena, Anuradha Gupta, Rahul Ahuja, Amulya K. Panda and Sangeeta Bhaskar
07. Nanotechnology based targeting strategies for the delivery of camptothecin; Santwana Padhi and Anindita Behera
Dr. Ankit Saneja is a research aassociate at National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi, India. He has received his Ph.D. from the Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) at the CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Jammu. Dr. Saneja has to his credit several international publications. His research interest includes exploring different types of novel drug delivery systems for various biomedical applications.
Dr. Amulya K. Panda is a Scientist at National Institute of Immunology (NII), New Delhi for last 29 years. Currently he is the director of NII. He has published more than 130 research papers, ten book chapters and an inventor of more than 30 issued or pending patents. Dr. Panda has the credentials of generating highest number of IPRs while working at National Institute of Immunology. He has also transferred technology for large scale production of therapeutic protein to Industry.Dr. Eric Lichtfouse is a biogeochemist at Aix Marseille University who has invented carbon-13 dating, a molecular-level method allowing to study the dynamics of organic compounds in temporal pools of complex media. He is Chief Editor of the journal Environmental Chemistry Letters, and the book series Sustainable Agriculture Reviews and Environmental Chemistry for a Sustainable World.He is the author of the book Scientific Writing for Impact Factor Journals, which includes an innovative writing tool: the Micro-Article.
Utilizziamo i cookie di profilazione, anche di terze parti, per migliorare la navigazione, per fornire servizi e proporti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui. Chiudendo questo banner o proseguendo nella navigazione acconsenti all’uso dei cookie.