Questo prodotto usufruisce delle SPEDIZIONI GRATIS
selezionando l'opzione Corriere Veloce in fase di ordine.
Pagabile anche con 18App Bonus Cultura e Carta del Docente
Pharmacology and Toxicology of Cytochrome P450 - 60th Anniversary, Volume 95 highlights the extensive contributions by worldwide researchers in the cytochrome P450 (P450) field over the past six decades, and since the first article on P450 was published in 1962. Chapters in this new release include Multiple conformations of cytochromes P450 and the relevance to predicting SAR, Pharmacogenetics of the cytochromes P450 and relevance to drug metabolism, Cytochromes P450 drug metabolism within the brain, Mammalian cytochrome P450 biodiversity: Physiological importance, function, and protein and genomic structures of cytochromes P4502B in multiple species of woodrats with different dietary preferences, and more.
Additional section cover Atypical kinetics of cytochrome P450 enzymes in drug metabolism, Biosynthesis using cytochrome P450 Enzymes: focus on synthesis of drug metabolites, Use of engineered cytochrome P450s for accelerating drug discovery and development, Assessing cytochrome P450 function using genetically engineered mouse models, Use of the biologicals with sustainable reproducibility for phenotyping study of cytochrome P450 enzymes involved in the biotransformation of test compounds and calculating the fraction unbound parameter, for anticipating drug Interactions, and much more.
Research on many forms of P450s has been extended into different fields, from molecules to in vivo situations because pharmacologists and toxicologists appreciate and are attracted to the potential therapeutics. The purpose of this volume is to collect a comprehensive description of major progress to date, to discuss possible future directions, and to invite young researchers to join this important and exciting world of P450.
1. Roles of cytochrome P450 enzymes in pharmacology and toxicology: Past, present, and future
F. Peter Guengerich
2. Pharmacogenetics of the cytochromes P450: Selected pharmacological and toxicological aspects
Ann K. Daly
3. Cytochromes P450 and metabolism of drugs and neurotoxins within the mammalian brain
Marlaina R. Stocco and Rachel F. Tyndale
4. Mammalian cytochrome P450 biodiversity: Physiological importance, function, and protein and genomic structures of cytochromes P4502B in multiple species of woodrats with different dietary preferences
Michele M. Skopec, James R. Halpert and M. Denise Dearing
5. Atypical kinetics of cytochrome P450 enzymes in pharmacology and toxicology
Jacqueline Wen Hui Leow, Lloyd Wei Tat Tang and Eric Chun Yong Chan
6. Biosynthesis using cytochrome P450 enzymes: Focus on synthesis of drug metabolites
W. Griffith Humphreys
7. Use of engineered cytochrome P450s for accelerating drug discovery and development
Raine E.S. Thomson, Stephlina A. D'Cunha, Martin A. Hayes and Elizabeth M.J. Gillam
8. Assessing cytochrome P450 function using genetically engineered mouse models
Sarrah Hannon and Xinxin Ding
9. Expressions and functional activities of cytochrome P450 enzymes in human hepatocytes having sustainable reproducibility for in vitro phenotyping study
Pamela Bachour-El Azzi, Christophe Chesné and Shotaro Uehara
10. Cytochrome P450s in chimeric mice with humanized liver
Shotaro Uehara, Hiroshi Suemizu and Hiroshi Yamazaki
11. Polymorphic cytochromes P450 in non-human primates
Yasuhiro Uno, Shotaro Uehara and Hiroshi Yamazaki
12. Cytochrome P450 enzymes in the pediatric population: Connecting knowledge on P450 expression with pediatric pharmacokinetics
Chie Emoto and Trevor N. Johnson
13. Cytochrome P450 polymorphism: From evolution to clinical use