The development of advanced materials has become extremely important in the last decade, being widely used in academic and industrial research. This book examines the potential of advanced materials as well as nanotechnology to improve fiber science from fibril to fabric mode, to create better materials and products for a variety of aspects.
The book presents research advances in materials behavior using fractal analysis, mathematical modeling and simulation, and other methods. Examined are electrical, mechanical, optical, and magnetic properties; size; morphology; and chemical behavior of such materials as aerogels, polymer films, nanocomposite materials, natural composites, catalysis, and more with a view to their application in the medical, engineering, and textile fields.
With chapters written by eminent scientists, the book offers valuable information for academics, researchers, and engineering professionals. Contributions range from new methods to novel applications of existing methods to help readers gain understanding of the material and/or structural behavior of new and advanced systems.
1. Understanding Modeling and Simulation of Aerogels Behavior: From Theory to Application
2. Biodegradable Polymer Films on Low Density Polyethylene and Chitosan Basis: A Research Note
M. V. Bazunova and R. M. Akhmetkhanov
3. A Detailed Review on Behavior of Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate Copolymer Nanocomposite Materials
Dhorali Gnanasekaran, Pedro H. Massinga Jr., and Walter W. Focke
4. The Influence of the Electron Density Distribution in the Molecules of (N)-Aza-Tetrabenzoporphyrins on the
Photocatalytic Properties of Their Films V. A. Ilatovsky et al.
5. On Fractal Analysis and Polymeric Cluster Medium Model
G. V. Kozlov et al.
6. Polymers as Natural Composites: An Engineering Insight
G. V. Kozlov et al
7. A Cluster Model of Amorphous Polymers: An Engineering Insight
G. V. Kozlov et al.
8. A Note on Modification of Epoxy Resins by Polyisocyanates
N. R. Prokopchuk et al.
9. Trends in Application of Hyperbranched Polymers (HBPs) in Textile Industry
10. A Comprehensive Review on Characterization and Modeling of Nonwoven Structures
Mihai Cicocoiu, PhD, is a Professor of Textiles-Leather and Industrial Management at Gheorghe Asachi Technical University of Iasi, Romania. He is the founder and Editor-In-Chief of the Romanian Textile and Leather Journal. He is currently a senior consultant, editor, and member of the academic board of the Polymers Research Journal and the International Journal of Chemoinformatics and Chemical Engineering.
Utilizziamo i cookie di profilazione, anche di terze parti, per migliorare la navigazione, per fornire servizi e proporti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui. Chiudendo questo banner o proseguendo nella navigazione acconsenti all’uso dei cookie.