1. Evolution and Outlook of the ETF Market: From a Trickle to a Mighty Roar
2. Characteristics of Exchange-Traded Funds: Weighting Myths and Realities
3. Exploring the Tax Advantages of Exchange-Traded Funds
4. Understanding the Complex Universe and Role of Fixed-Income Funds as Investment Vehicles
5. Jumping on the Bond ETF Wagon
6. Smart-Beta ETFs: Market Growth and Performance Trends
7. Managing Volatility Risk with Minimum-Volatility ETFs8. Finding Value in Environmental, Social, and Governance ETFs
9. Sailing Away with Emerging Markets ETFs
10. The Frontier Markets Story: Adapting to a New Landscape
11. Active ETFs: To Be or Not to Be?
12. Building Fresh Tax-Advantaged Investment Strategies with ETFs
13. The Long and Short of ETFs
14. Other ETF Investment Strategies and Applications
15. Investment Strategies Using Options on ETFs
Dr. A. Seddik Meziani is a tenured professor of finance at Montclair State University in New Jersey, USA, and former chair of the department of Economics, Finance, and Real Estate. He is also the Soliciting Editor of The Journal of Index Investing and a member of the Research Advisory Board of ETF Global, LLC, an independent advisory firm that offers investment decision support, research, and risk analytics focusing on exchange-traded funds. He previously worked for Standard & Poor’s and TIAA-CREF. He received a PhD from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and an MBA from New York University, USA.
Dr. Meziani’s expertise covers exchange-traded funds, micro- and small-caps and emerging/frontier markets. His extensive work on ETFs was acknowledged on a worldwide list of “Seventeen ETF Friendly Professors” compiled by Yahoo Finance. He has been regularly featured on the ETF speaking circuit since 2000 and has served as a speaker, panel moderator, and panellist on a wide range of ETF topics at several ETF conferences, both in the United States and internationally. He is extensively published in both academic and practitioner journals and is the author of two ETF books: Exchange-Traded Funds as an Investment Option (Palgrave-Macmillan, 2005) and Exchange-Traded Funds: Conceptual and Practical Investment Approaches (Risk Books, 2009).
Utilizziamo i cookie di profilazione, anche di terze parti, per migliorare la navigazione, per fornire servizi e proporti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui. Chiudendo questo banner o proseguendo nella navigazione acconsenti all’uso dei cookie.