This book presents electrospinning as a processing technique in the field of graphene research. It brings together the current state of the art of processing, properties, and applications in different fields of science and technology of graphene and derived materials. The book not only discusses the various aspects of electrospun graphene but also covers the limitation and drawbacks of graphene owing to some of its intrinsic properties.
1. Recent progress in electrospinning technologies for graphene-based materials
2. Electrospun graphene-based Nanofibers for energy and environment protection
3. Graphene assisted polymer-based Nanofibers through electrospinning for drug delivery
4. Polymer and graphene decorated Nanofibers by electrospinning for flexible devices
5. Dimension controlled polymeric matrices and graphene filler based Nanofibers by electrospinning
6. Electrospun Graphene-based Nanofibers for coating and corrosion protection
7. Biodegradable nanofibers based on natural polymers
8. Polymer Graphene-based Nanofibers and their application for batteries
Utilizziamo i cookie di profilazione, anche di terze parti, per migliorare la navigazione, per fornire servizi e proporti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui. Chiudendo questo banner o proseguendo nella navigazione acconsenti all’uso dei cookie.