Edizione: 2015 3ª
Three acknowledged experts in search engine optimization share guidelines and innovative techniques that will help you plan and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy. This third edition focuses on a number of tool updates and examines the changes brought about by Hummingbird, Google's context-aware algorithm.
The book is perfect for anyone interested in becoming an SEO practitioner, as well as people already working in the profession. For novices, it's a complete and thorough education on search engine optimization—SEO 101. For experienced SEO practitioners, this book serves as an extensive reference volume to support ongoing engagements.
* Comprehend SEO’s many intricacies and complexities
* Explore the underlying theory and inner workings of search engines
* Understand the role of social media, user data, and links
* Discover tools to track results and measure success
* Recognize how changes to your site can confuse search engines
* Learn to build a competent SEO team with defined roles
* Glimpse the future of search and the SEO industry
Dimensioni: 234 x 52.22 x 179 mm Ø 1674 gr
Pagine Arabe: 994